Modern quality office accommodation is at a premium in Lagos’ booming economy.
Madina Tower is a landmark property that offers all the modern day conveniences of an upscale
office tower. The 16-floor building is located in the heart of Lagos cosmopolitan and growing commercial
district, overlooking the spectacular Lagos Lagoon spreading Victoria Island and the bridges connecting
the Lagos Mainland towards Ikoyi. The fully serviced office complex, located at
168 Ozumba Mbadiwe in Lagos, offers spacious interiors with 2.75m net height ceilings,
structural glazed curtain wall, vitrified ceramic high-grade floors, 24/7 card key access, indoor
100 spot indoor parking with direct access to each floor, computerized electronic security, and
a ground floor showroom area.
THE PROJECT DESIGN IS COMPOSED OF THE FOLLOWING:
- The basement which includes parking spaces and services area.
- A ground parking floor incorporating a 5 meter high luxurious reception and showroom.
- 2 parking floors with controlled access throughout the building.
- 12 storey office spaces designed for two wings each with restricted toilet facilities.
- TOTAL BUILT UP AREA
- TOTAL PARKING SPACES 100 CARS,
WITH DRIVER’S ROOMS
- TOTAL GROSS OFFICE AREA
- INCLUDES PRIVATE RESTROOMS,
LOBBIES, LIFTS, SHAFTS AND
Basement and Ground Floor Plans
Parking 1 &2 and Type 1 : Floors 1,4,5,8,9,10,11,12
Type 2 and Type 3 for 2nd Floor (Inclusive of 40 sqm balcony) and 3rd Floor
6th Floor and 7th Floor Plans of Type 4 and Type 5 respectively
THIS BUILDING IS SERVED BY:
- Flexible areas panoramic office configuration with reduced columns through Post-Tension building frame design.
- Two ramps to access parking in the GF & Basement.
- Electric gate access control system and a smart traffic control in-floor system.
- All services rooms and control rooms are situated in the parking floors.
- 3 Mitsulift elevators serving all the floors, out of which one is a high capacity lift for commuting heavy goods.
- The main staircase goes through each floor Lobby while a back stairway exists for emergencies and fire escape purposes.
- The basement, ground floor and 2 elevated floors contain up to 122 car parking, integrating a smart road path for easy traffic circulation.
- The exterior facades are clad with a combination of double glazed structural glass, aluminum louvers and wood skin cladding.
- The air conditioning system provided is of Daikin’s latest generation VRV through two independent systems in each floor.
Madina Tower at 168B, Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria,
Island, Lagos. It rises directly opposite the Radison Blu Hotel
and in the epicentre of major locations such as Embassies,
Banks, Commercial Centres and other institutions.